Introducing Your Dallas Eye Doctors
- We believe that your optometrist should be experienced, knowledgeable, and caring
- We believe that you should be given the opportunity to ask questions and not feel rushed
- We believe that your eye examination should always be comprehensive using state of the art technology
- We believe that your eyewear should be of the highest quality
- We believe that our service should be consistent and excellent
- We believe that your time is valuable and you should have minimal to no waiting time to start your eye examination
Shouldn't you have peace of mind that you have chosen the best trained eye doctors in Dallas using the best available technology with a friendly staff to perform your eye examination?
- Our 'Purchase Frames with Us' Guarantee
- Browse some of our eyewear designers.
- Read some FAQ's by one of our Fashion Eyewear Specialists
- Eye Pieces has been recognized as the best place to obtain your glasses by several publications.
- Want to know what to expect at your upcoming eye exam? Click here for more.
Need An Appointment?
We’ll Call You Back!
Meet Our Eye Doctors
Hoa Nguyen, O.D. received her bachelor’s degree from Tulane University and her doctorate degree from the University of Houston College of Optometry in 2006. Dr. Nguyen is currently licensed as a Therapeutic Optometrist and board certified as an Optometric Glaucoma Specialist. Dr. Hoa Nguyen has training in treating ocular diseases, providing essential eye care for children, fitting specialty contact lenses and co-managing pediatrics, and low vision rehabilitation at Baylor in...
Jaime Gonzalez, O.D. earned his Doctorate in Optometry in 2006, graduating from the University of Houston College of Optometry. He was awarded The Clinical Excellence Award in Family Practice while pursuing his doctorate degree. Dr. Gonzalez went on to complete his internship rotation in ocular disease at BridgeBuilders Eye Clinic alongside Dr. Joe DeLoach. At the University of Houston - University Eye Institute, Dr. Jaime Gonzalez also had extensive training...
Jordan Alexander, O.D. graduated from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2009 where she received her bachelor’s degree prior to attending Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry, where she earned her doctorate degree. Dr. Alexander is currently licensed as a Therapeutic Optometrist and an Optometric Glaucoma Specialist. Dr. Alexander has extensive training in binocular/neurological vision disorders with neuro ophthalmologist Dr. Matthew Kay M.D.; in glaucoma, foreign body removal,...
Designer Frames We Love
Take a Virtual Tour of our Office:
Nov 29, 2018
Whether you live in a climate with cold winter weather or you are planning a...
Nov 12, 2018
Diabetes is becoming much more prevalent around the globe. According to the International Diabetes Federation,...
Oct 24, 2018
Brush Up Before You Dress Up Halloween is one of the most fun times of...