We appreciate the trust and confidence you place in us to provide you with your best eye health and sight correction.
On the day of your scheduled office visit:
- Please complete and submit the online registration form.
- Bring any eye health or medical insurance cards.
- Bring a list of all medications you are currently taking.
- Bring your current eyeglasses, current sunglasses and reading or computer glasses with you.
- AND the means to pay any deductible, co-pay, or overages the day of your scheduled visit.
- Once you have scheduled and reserved an appointment in the unfortunate event you are unable to keep your appointment, for any reason, we kindly request your 48 hour advance call to reschedule.
We request payment for your non-covered eye health fees at the time services are provided, including your responsibility for co-payments and deductibles.
Your eyewear is very carefully custom crafted specifically for you. We will request payment prior to ordering so we may start the laboratory process to complete them in a timely manner for you.
When your new eyewear is precise and meets our demand we will call you for a finished fitting and alignment.
We look forward to providing you with excellence in your eye health care!
What to Expect
Here’s what you may expect and what we request in order to make your office visit effective and efficient for you.
It is a 7 step process and we will be with you for approximately 30 to 60 minutes.
It is a 7 step process and we will be with you for approximately 1.5 hours.
1. Initial Testing
A technician will complete tests that the doctor needs before the doctor examines your eyes.
2. Retinal Photography
Instead of a dilation, you can request retinal photography with an advanced retinal camera (to check for Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, retinal tears or holes, blood vessel burst, and others) for an additional $25 fee. The exam is painless and takes under one minutes.
3. Doctor Evaluation
The doctor will examine the health of your eyes, address your questions, and provide advice and choice.
4. Optical and Contact lenses
If required, optical will follow the doctor advice and fill your prescriptions precisely.
5. Pre-appoint and Checkout
We will schedule your yearly exam at checkout and collect any fees or co-payments from you on the day of service.
6. Your Scheduled Return
In the event you will return for additional diagnostic testing, at the request of the doctor, we will schedule for your convenience.
7. To DECREASE your wait time at the office:
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE, fill out all the online registration form.
The Eye Pieces Dallas Team